Monday, November 29, 2010

Island Fun

So the previous weekend(not the most recent one) I visited Hong Kong again, for a Temple trip but also to meet some other YSA from Guangzhou and grab some Mexican food on the Island and do some touristy things. My Dad has seen everything and my Mom isn't all that interested in waiting in a long line to go up a mountain. So after getting lost in Soho for a little while, we found the Mexican restaurant, ate amazing Mexican food(I had a pork chimichanga) and we lucky enough to happen upon a street fair on Elgin St. while we were there. I bought a beautiful handmade necklace from this artisan selling her beautiful wares. And we saw some singers advertising their Macau show.


Kenya, Sharah and I went up Victoria Peak to take a look at Hong Kong and enjoy some actually brisk autumn air.

We hunted down dinner at a place called Modern Toilet...and Taiwanese chain...however, the location that we found seemed to have been closed for good(it seems that some people don't appreciate the novelty of eating their food out of miniature toilets)?
We were all pretty bummed, but Kenya most of all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment