Thursday, December 23, 2010

Asiafication

Ok,
So today I'm out shopping with my awesome friend Leti.
I've been in the market for a phone charm for awhile.
I live in Asia, and frankly they are really useful for finding your phone in your bag.
So I mention this and we decide to go to this accessory shopping area next week. We are browsing our local book shop and there is a toy section. We are looking through it and discover a ton of Studio Ghibli merchandise. I was in HEAVEN.
I found TWO phone charms! one of Totoro and one of Ponyo! HAAAAM!! Ship SHAPE!


I also bought a Totoro backpack...which is AWESOME!!

which compliments my already rad Pokemon folder that I bought in Tokyo:

The pies de resistance however...is this AMAZINGLY ridiculous phone charm that Leti found and after finding told me, "if you use this backpack everyday and this phone charm I will pay you!"

you own up to THOSE words Leti!!
Because this phone charm is Kick-A!!
It has count them 8, that's right 8 photos of Choi SiWon on it!! That's right, I have laminate cards of Choi SiWon the K-Pop star extraordinaire. I can look at the Super Junior hottie whenever I use my phone!
My phone ring is also the K-Pop megahit Lucifer by SHINee.
What am I missing besides an Asian boyfriend?

4 comments:

  1. "I will pay you!"
    yes I said that but we didn't decide how much.
    eheheh
    B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I have a clue what you are talking about. Thanks for the education. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leti - I know you said that....but you really don't have to...because you know I love that phone charm and backpack anyways!
    :-P

    ReplyDelete